lunedì 26 giugno 2017

So what - AVi Buffalo





I'm only waiting for the star collector
To come and sweep me right up off my feet
Will something happen to me in the meantime?
I guess i never got a chance at death
And that's complaining to much, still
Connected Just like a sequence to the open side
It feels better now that I've got cleaner
It's just like summer camp with great [?]

So what x16

I had a dream that you were acting normal
It made me wake up feeling like a stone
And everyone had left and gone to work but
I knew i had no choice but to stay home

I'm only waiting for the sun to come up
Oh wait it's too late now i wait again
If every dream I have treats me like this
I want a lover who can calm my head
An end

So what x16



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

commenta questo post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

home