sabato 6 gennaio 2018

Teenage fantasy





I need to grow and find myself before I let somebody love me
Because at the moment I don't know me
[Verse 1] You weren't the boy I thought I knew Maybe I was blind, I was young, I didn't have a clue You were the topic of my lunch times I'd bore the girls about our chats And get upset when you didn't text back [Pre-Chorus] I was warned by my brothers to find another lover Stop falling for these boys who didn't want the same as me And I was warned by my brothers to find another lover Stop falling for these boys who didn't want the same as me [Chorus] We all want a teenage fantasy Want it when we can't have it When we got it we don't seem to want it We all want a teenage fantasy Want it when we can't have it When we got it we don't seem to want it [Verse 2] I've got a lot of things to do What if I had been a fool And thought I was in love with you I need to grow and find myself before I let somebody love me Because at the moment I don't know me Jorja Smith


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

commenta questo post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

home